CONSTELLATIONS International is hiring in Shanghai!
WHOM WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Our ideal colleague is an open-minded, creative team member with a lot of initiative, strong service orientation, as well as detail oriented and process driven, keen on creating positive impact through his/her work.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Very good communication skills
- Project management experience of around 3 years
- A business administration / management related major
- Ideally experience in learning programs and workshop design and facilitation
- Background and/or experience in sustainability / social responsibility issues is a plus!
- Native Chinese speaker with fluent English. German is a plus!
- Passion and drive!
- Strong teamwork ability
We are also open to review profiles that deviate a little as long as the mindset and the skills required are there: Anyone feeling compelled by the above is welcome to get in touch of course!
THE POSITION WE OFFER:
Client Relations and Project Management: accompany of client projects along the entire cycle.
- Proposal development, including concept design, client meetings;
- Program co-‐design with the team, including coordination with collaborators;
- Client relationship management, including managing deliverables and deadlines;
- Program delivery management, including on-‐site facilitation assistance, logistics;
- Communications, including developing and managing media pieces related to projects;
- Business development, support with following up on clients and developing new projects;
- Intelligence development, including project related research as well as ongoing intelligence; Further support as needed by the team in view of project development or company growth.
WHAT WE OFFER:
By joining our team, you would have chance to work with an international team and develop yourself in various areas.
You will benefit from:
- A supportive team and strong peer learning culture;
- An open and trustful organizational culture with agile decision-making process;
- Employee-centric approach for personal growth: bi-monthly one-on-one coaching session, personalized career path development and support, frequent in-‐house learning sessions, lots of opportunity for on-the-job learning through projects and access to external trainings and networking opportunities;
- Managing interesting projects on broad variety topics and for different clients, getting a chance to gain deep insights across sectors;
- Having space for creativity and innovation: we give freedom within a frame!
- Developing entrepreneurial skills and expertise in areas of interest;
- Finding meaning in what you do!
More information, please check here.