From mindset to structure, from strategy to innovation and business models, over to governance and employee engagement:
- How to transform an organization into a purpose-driven one and align the leadership around new metrics?
- How to shape an effective sustainability strategy that embeds sustainability throughout the organization and drives growth?
- How to inspire and empower employees to actively engage in sustainability in their roles, and further carry it out in their life?
- How to create a common language around sustainability internally that resonates and is carried forward in the conversations that employees have with their different stakeholders?
- How to define, in co-construction, a roadmap for transformation once the goals are set?
POSSIBLE OUTCOMES: better understanding of sustainability of all stakeholders/ relevance to one’s role or function/ shift in thinking/ aligning on KPIs for sustainability/ embedding sustainability in decision making processes